We’re excited to announce that our conference “Resilient People and Climate Change: Fostering Psychosocial Resilience via Storytelling, Narrative, and Organizational Preparedness” begins in just 36 days.
Tackling a fundamental question of our time — how individuals and communities should prepare psychologically and socially for converging economic, social, and cultural changes that are occurring along with climate change — the conference is important for any individual or organization that is addressing:
- Bio-cultural diversity
- Climate adaptation
- Disaster mitigation
- Global health stewardship
- Public health
- Psychology and climate change
- Sociology and climate change
- Environment and climate change
- Human rights law
- Communicating about climate change to the public
- Other civil society issues
If you haven’t been invited to attend, but are interested, please send an email to Sanjay Khanna firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike Littrell email@example.com and let us know why you’d like to attend, and we may be able to find a place for you.
1. Call (250) 472-4747 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.
2. Tell the registration advisors that you want to attend the “Resilient People and Climate Change Conference.”
3. They will take your credit card details and help you to pick a conference hotel, etc.
2. Type in your conference code (Email Sanjay Khanna at firstname.lastname@example.org for your code)
3. Scroll down to “Workshops by Invitation Only”, choose our event, confirm the selection at the bottom of the online registration page, and follow payment instructions.